Friday, February 5, 2010

Anyone finds or knows if there is a apartment available in bay ridge plz let me know?

plz dont tell me to find it on craiglist i know thatAnyone finds or knows if there is a apartment available in bay ridge plz let me know?
why do u think we all know where BR is?





check with a real estate office in that city.





and check with realtor.com





craig's list is ...........Anyone finds or knows if there is a apartment available in bay ridge plz let me know?
To address a previous answer to this question from another person:


Bay Ridge is in Brooklyn New York (looked it up online, took me 3 seconds). Don't be rude in your answers, that's not helping anyone.





To answer your question:





There are some sites you can look at besides craigslist.





Rent.com


ForRent.com


Apartments.com


Rentals.com





You can also check places like Yahoo! under real estate for rentals, but the 4 I listed are the best to look under. Also, there are free services that hunts for apartments for you (Apartment Finders is good). They don't charge you anything, the rental places pay them to list with them, so they will find you some places if you have a hard time looking for yourself.





Hope that helps! I'd post the listings on here, but there's a lot of different sites to go through, so I'll leave that up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment