Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who do you Brook on The Bold and The Beautiful is going to choose Ridge or Nick?

I think she will keep both in her life. But that for now she is not going to be stay married to Nick and that she is not going to marry Ridge againWho do you Brook on The Bold and The Beautiful is going to choose Ridge or Nick?
I am so sick of Brooke. She is a slut. Who hasn't she slept with on that show? She's probably go back to Ridge ..AS USUAL...Who do you Brook on The Bold and The Beautiful is going to choose Ridge or Nick?
I am so sick of all of them! How many times is Brooke gonna get around? They're all pathetic. I hardly watch anymore.
I want her to stay with Nick b/c I like her better with him and honeslty htink that Ridge is obsessed with her and all now. I mean really, but she will probably go back to Ridge b/c well that is usually what happens. He is so annoying though and that hwole storyline is getting so OLD now.

No comments:

Post a Comment