Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Which course should I play? Osprey Ridge or Magnolia?

I am playing 2 courses when I come down to disney on a trip soon. I am already playing Falcon's Fire. Should I play Magnolia or Osprey Ridge?





I know the answers, like, they are both so great or you can't go wrong, but I would like to know what reasons are likeable or set them apart, any recommendations. Don't say play them both, I am only playing one.





Thanks for any help!Which course should I play? Osprey Ridge or Magnolia?
I played them both last winter and really liked Osprey better than Magnolia. They're both great layouts; Osprey was in better shape. Magnolia appeared overplayed. The greens at Magnolia were really beat-up. But that was about 10 months ago. Magnolia should be in better shape with the PGA playing there this weekend.Which course should I play? Osprey Ridge or Magnolia?
I played both in the Oldsmobile Scramble a few years back and I remember liking Magnolia the best of all the Disney Courses we played, I can't get specific, but I know I opted to play there again after we got knocked out of the event. I was in Orlando last winter and REALLY enjoyed the Grand Cypress Resort courses. I thought on every tee ';If I designed a golf course, this is what it would look like';. Good luck, bring your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment