Sunday, February 7, 2010

Did you know that Ronn Moss bassist for Player (Baby Come Back), is ';Ridge'; on the Young & Restless?

8. Player - Baby Come Back


Found on: Player (1977)





A blue-eyed soul gem, with the message that every wronged lover longs to hear. Plus, a fun fact for all you daytime television fans. Ronn Moss, bassist for Player, went on to play Ridge on The Bold and the Beautiful.Did you know that Ronn Moss bassist for Player (Baby Come Back), is ';Ridge'; on the Young %26amp; Restless?
yes i did great classic songDid you know that Ronn Moss bassist for Player (Baby Come Back), is ';Ridge'; on the Young %26amp; Restless?
No, I didn't know this but that was a really good song. I've never been a fan of daytime soaps because I was either working or sleeping when those shows came on. I'm bad, I know, but honest.
He's on the bold and the Beautiful, and no I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.





lol !!! I just saw him do a skit on E News, hilarious!
YEP -- knew that -- and considering that was 32 years ago, he still





looks pretty good for a guy his age.
i had No Clue. interesting...
No I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment