Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have 6 months baby girl her soft spot on her head had completely fused and she has a slight ridge on her ?

forehead ,her head circumference is 42 weight is 7kg height 69 her pediatrician says i must worry?? and she had aleady one ct scan as she fell when she was 3months is it dangerous to have another ct at this age?! I have 6 months baby girl her soft spot on her head had completely fused and she has a slight ridge on her ?
hi i have a 15month old he fell and he had a soft spot on his head i brought him to the hospital and they did a ex ray on him and i was told it is ok i got it done twice because my own doctor told me to bring him back she didnt like the look of it. he was checked out again and i was told he is fine. if it was hurting him then it would be serious but as he was fine and running around the place i was told not to worry so now he is fine. i dont think it is dangerous for here to have the scan. i know when they are small you would worry.I have 6 months baby girl her soft spot on her head had completely fused and she has a slight ridge on her ?
I would have the ct scan her head is quite small really, my son had the opposite problem his fontenelle didnt fuse shut until he was almost 3, he has a very large head





They have procedures to help if she does have a serious problem, her brain cannot grow if the scull fuses shut





goodluck! I hope everything turns out ok!
my daughter was being watched. they only worry if the brain isnt developing.





they will keep an eye on her. my daughter is fine now





dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment