Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On Bold and Beautiful are you as sick of Ridge and Brooke as I am.?

I hope Brooke will come to her senses and not choose Ridge over Rick. I know Rick is just playing with Steffie and hope she does not get hurt, but to blame Rick for Phobia's death is not right either. Ridge will probably have it out with Brooke and run to Taylor where she will have open arms for him.On Bold and Beautiful are you as sick of Ridge and Brooke as I am.?
Heck yes! I want Brooke to kick Ridge to the curb, I;m sick of his ranting and raving and blaming Rick for everything.


Ridge didn't waste any time running back to Taylor, did he?


Won't it be fun, if Brooke, as we expect, disrupts Nick %26amp; Katie's happy home LOL.


I still love B%26amp;B, it is the last 30 minute soap, and the plot does move along.On Bold and Beautiful are you as sick of Ridge and Brooke as I am.?
rick has serious problems but brooke refuses to believe that her baby boy will do anything bad. he actually considered letting ridge fall from the rooftop and not saving his life and now he will definitely ruin steffie's life. he may not have been totally to blame for phoebe's death but all he had to do was stop the car and he didn't so he is partially to blame. i undertand ridge's hatred of rick. i hope ridge leaves brooke then she can baby her son all she wants. (as you can tell i hate brooke, katherine kelly lang is one helluvan actress tho to inspire such strong feelings)
i want to slap ridge..even victor newman is not that conceited. the day when ridge stated that he was his father's inspiration (and ridge, you are not eric's son) I barfed.
Bold %26amp; The Beautiful is boring.
Nobody even watches Bold And The Beautiful. Get a hobby.
I am sick of this tired story line. I think Rick might actually be in love with Steffie
Yea, They need to give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment