Sunday, February 7, 2010

B&B: Seriously how teen did Brooke and Ridge sound today?

Would you love me if.......





Seriously I don't think I've done that since I was a teenager.B%26amp;B: Seriously how teen did Brooke and Ridge sound today?
It's sickening when 40 year olds act like fourteen year olds! LOL But hey it really shows what a lot of us already knew, both of these two need to grow up and grow up fast, they have grown children and 2 small children who need adult supervision!B%26amp;B: Seriously how teen did Brooke and Ridge sound today?
Very teen or even pre-teen if you ask me! I was thinking about that at the time. I guess it's easy for the actors because they have been playing these parts for so long! Same old storyline, 20 years later....
I was so flipping channels and watching Wife Swap while they did their drivel swap! Good grief, I think I'd prefer to watch Pam make lemon whatever from scratch than watch those two!
I'm so sick of those two and very teen like, but you have to have fun with you're partner once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment